Thursday, January 14, 2016

Adventure Baby in: Boogey, Bonebeard and a Bathtub Boat

I had a lot of reasons for signing up to take this course, but the largest was to facilitate with my thesis. I am an illustration major here at Ringling, and for my senior project I am creating an advanced picture book for children between the ages of 7 and 12. 

The book is titled Adventure Baby in: Boogey, Bonebeard and a Bathtub Boat, and I am making it with the intent of exploring different genres and how to introduce them in a fun way to children. This, the first installment of the series, explores fantasy and horror (so you can see why I was eager to take this class.) 

I look forward to understanding these genres more and more throughout the semester to help me with my creation of the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment